QuitBot is a research study conducted by scientists at Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Join now to:
- Get expert guidance and support to help you quit smoking in either program, including:
- Guidance to quitting
- Tools to help deal with urges to smoke
- Help staying motivated while you're quitting
- Be paid up to $35 for filling out a 3-month follow-up survey
- Help not only yourself, but other smokers by contributing to important research
The Quitbot programs both give you easy 24/7 access to cessation help right in the palm of your hand to support you and help you quit. You can use your program whenever you need it.