QuitBot is a research study conducted by scientists at Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center.
Join now to:
- Get expert guidance and support to help you quit smoking in either program, including:
- Guidance to quitting
- Tools to help deal with urges to smoke
- Help staying motivated while you're quitting
- Be paid up to $105 for filling out 3 follow-up surveys, at 3, 6, and 12 months
- Be paid an additional $35 at each of the 3 time points if you are randomly selected to verify your smoking status using the saliva testing device mailed to you by the study (an additional $105 total).
- Help not only yourself, but other smokers by contributing to important research
We want to compare 2 tools for automated quit smoking assistance. The Quitbot programs both give you easy 24/7 access to cessation help right in the palm of your hand, to support you and help you quit. You can use your program whenever you need it.