QuitBot is a research study conducted by scientists at Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Join now to:
- Get expert guidance and support to help you quit smoking, including:
- Guidance to quitting
- Tools to help deal with urges to smoke
- Help staying motivated while you're quitting
- Be paid up to $35 for filling out a 3-month follow-up survey
- Help not only yourself, but other smokers by contributing to important research
We want to test a new tool for automated quit smoking assistance. The Quitbot program gives you easy 24/7 access to cessation help right in the palm of your hand to support you and help you quit. Once you have access, you can use your program whenever you need it.